For centuries women have successfully used home remedies for female sterility. Having been passed down through generations, natural cures for female sterility are still used today to help women achieve pregnancy and healthy deliveries. To understand more about how these remedies work, it is important to first explore what defines female sterility, what causes it in some women, understanding its symptoms and reviewing some of the most commonly used home remedies for female sterility still in use today.
Female Sterility Definition
Female sterility refers to a woman’s inability to become pregnant and give birth to a child.
Female Sterility Causes
As women’s bodies vary, so do the underlying causes of female sterility. While no single cause can be held responsible for the lack of conception, the following list of ailments and conditions contribute to its likelihood:
- Eating disorders, such as anorexia or bulimia
- Inflammation in the fallopian tubes
- Blockage of the fallopian tubes
- Hormonal imbalances
- Dysfunctional ovaries
- Low estrogen production
- Fear (including a fear of becoming pregnant or of giving birth)
Sadly, some of the effects of female sterility, such as stress and depression, are also among its causes. Fortunately, through home remedies for female sterility, many women are able to take comfort in the fact that these issues can be overcome. In order to properly define what the root cause is, women are advised to seek the help of a professional in order to obtain a diagnosis, which will help in determining the right home remedies for female sterility that should be used in its treatment.
Female Sterility Symptoms
The main symptom of female sterility is the inability to conceive a child through natural methods.
Home Remedies for Female Sterility
Home remedies for female sterility that may be helpful are:
- Cleansing the bowel and intestinal tract to stimulate healthy circulation of the organs and to rid the body of toxins that may interfere with fertility.
- Taking 1000 milligrams of vitamins C and E daily (also eat foods high in these vitamins).
- Taking 30 milligrams of zinc daily (also eat foods that are naturally high in zinc).
- Eating buttered eggplant daily until conception occurs.
Herbal remedies for female sterility are also helpful and some of the most useful herbs in this effort are as follows:
- Using dried banyan tree roots create a powder to be added to milk and consumed for three consecutive nights after the monthly menstrual cycle has ended. No other foods should be consumed for a period after this concoction has been taken and it should be repeated every month following the monthly cycle until conception is successful.
- Winter cherry powder mixed with milk can also be taken for up to six consecutive nights after the menstrual cycle has ended. This should be repeated each month in the same way until conception occurs.
- Leaves from the jambul fruit mixed with honey and eaten daily helps improve fertility.
Proper rest, a healthy diet and exercise such as yoga are also powerful home remedies for female sterility. Diets that are high in fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds and whole grains are optimal diets to stimulate fertility and to prepare the body for pregnancy. As often as possible foods should be eaten raw in order to obtain their full nutritional content.
Many home remedies for female sterility have been used to treat women with this condition throughout history. It is important for women to understand what is preventing them from conceiving and to be confident in their knowledge of home remedies for sterility, while knowing, trusting and believing that it can be overcome.